Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 36 - Feb 5 - Noisey

Can you see the after effects of my Elmo cake???  I think Mommy put extra sugar in that frosting, has nothing to do that I just turned 2.  :D 

Plastic golf club on solid wood table... not very quiet.  :D

Uncle G, Aunt S, and Cousin A got here today to spend the weekend... and help celebrate my birthday..  I haven't seen them in a while... and am so happy they are here with us.  :)  I really do love and miss them when I don't get to see them very often. 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you everyday sweetheart!! You are the most precious nephew to me!! Believe me, I look at your pictures everyday and I even bumm out that I can't see you...Always know that I love you very much and miss you even more when I'm not around!! Bunches of hugs and kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete