Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12 - My kicks...


I had a rough, rough night last night.  I woke up screaming and Mommy couldn't get me to stop until she moved me out of my room.  There is something in there that is really scaring me.  Mommy & Daddy removed an angel that Daddy had just hung over my bed and so far tonight I am sleeping... without fighting going in my crib.  :o)

Tonight at supper I have this beautiful smile to a lady walking by our table.  I was eating pancakes and bacon, and when she asked if my bacon was good... I opened my mouth and showed her that it was good.  :o)  ahahah   Mommy couldn't believe I did it.  LOL 
I took a short walk in Mommy's shoes tonight... I Love my Mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...Aunt Sue is sorry that you had a bad night...I'm sure you scared mommy and daddy when you screamed. Did they figure out what it was? We don't ever want you to be afraid of anything....But I'm sooo proud that you already know the "seafood" joke...Aunt Sue was laughing like crazy when she read what you did....Good boy!! Hugs and Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete