Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: Warwie


My Warwie is my bestist buddy. He lets me walk/lay/step all over him. Looks like it is kinda painful for him, but he's a big boy, he can take it! :o)

I'm back to my old ways... I have had my second blowout of the new year tonight. Mommy isn't sure what is up, maybe my teeth. She is really hoping that I'm not getting any part of the secondary infection that she seems to have picked up AGAIN!

I have found a favorite, FAVORITE cartoon. The Wonder Pets! My favorite character is "Linny" and she is the greatest. Mommy bought me a stuffed Linny that I love to take with me everywhere. I even like to sleep with her. While at the mall today, I saw a Wonder Pets book, and called out "Linny" to Mommy & Daddy so they had to buy it for me. (This talking thing is going to get me all kinds of goodies. :)
I'm really looking forward to spending more time and getting to know the rest of my family better this year. I'm much more outgoing now and love spending time with them. I'm a very lucky little guy so if anyone wants to come visit, you're more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment