Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - Linny & Carrots with a little ranch


I get so happy when the "Wonder Pets" come on.  I had to get Linny and run to my chair to watch.  Linny is my best buddy.  He goes with me everywhere, and even takes a nap and goes night night with me too. 
I was a very good boy today.  Mommy had an appt so I was in my car seat a good part of the day.  I did outstanding and was a very good boy.  :)  I even got in a pretty solid nap with Linny on our drive home.  :) 



After my bath, I had some fruit for a night night snack, but before I could finish I had to try some of Daddy's carrots, I loved dipping them in the ranch.  I never did finish my fruit... Mommy thinks I ate more ranch than carrot... shhhh don't tell her. 

**Tonight, I went to Mommy and told her I had to potty and led her to the bathroom door.  Mommy went to get me all ready and found that I had another explosion.  I had the right idea just a little after the fact.  She was proud of me that I am associating... will just have to work on timing a little bit. And I'm sure she is hoping that next time she doesn't get a hand full of poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment