Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Process



Mommy really thought that I was going to stay clean while eating spaghetti... ahahahah
I really love spaghetti, and me getting it everywhere is payback to Mommy from her teaching my J years ago to "wear" her sketty O's. 


Then Mommy & Daddy had to put me in the sink to clean off the beautiful orange color I had collected.  I had a great time splashing water all over the kitchen.  Mommy and Daddy also got soaked.  :)  But I'm am clean and smellin FRESH!




They are calling for snow... :)  Check me out... I got me some corn starch snow.  I had a great time emptying and playing in my "snow".  I even shared a little with my puppies... and the couch.  :)  Everything is better with a bit of "snow".

1 comment:

  1. I love those pics..But the sink pics, brings back memories and a pic I have that my mom took while I was in the sink! LOL He is to darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete